New Year newsletter design – wish your clients with fireworks, sparkles & balloons
On coming festive occasion and holidays there is huge opportunity of earning. You have to just attract people towards your products or services. And in the process of attracting people, several marketing policies are applied. One of such process is newsletters. If a newsletter can be properly designed, written and sent on special occasions as New Year, it can attract the recipient towards your product or services. At the same time we have to keep it mind that an ordinary newsletter would be moved to the spam or trash box! To avoid such unwanted activity from the recipients on New Year occasion, a New Year newsletter design has to carry some features which will leave some lasting impression on viewer’s mind.
At Infowaylive we provide clients with best web design-development services. We do have professional design experts and content writers who can together help you in developing a nice New Year newsletter. Now let us find few essential features of New Year newsletter design:
- Warm greetings with beautiful images & graphics: The primary goal of newsletter is to greet the receiver on the special occasion! Same way you need to express the warm greetings to your newsletter subscriber. But in the New Year newsletter design you can nicely include the images and graphics of New Year – fireworks, balloons etc. These would help the receiver feel that you are not openly marketing your business; rather it will raise their feelings of celebration!
- Proper use of color: Just like every other design, the New Year newsletter design has to be attractive in use of colors. From the first look you should start impressing the customers. Remember, when a recipient opens the mail box the color must have appeal to the eyes. Using the bright colors in right proportion can tend the viewer to read the full message spread throughout the letter.
- A minimalistic approach: While there would be use of images and the colors according to best proportion, the approach of New Year newsletter design should be minimalistic. Now people have no time to find something lengthy and wordy. So the over all design of the newsletter should be slim and trim. Very precisely limited words and graphics the main message has to be conveyed. This is why bold and highlighted points in text while border or prominence in images are used carefully in image use.
- Careful & prominence in showing offers: It is for sure that in every New Year newsletter people would like to find the offers from your side! If they don’t find out that they will not read a single line of your message. So in the New Year newsletter design properly highlight the offers or the discount but not too much elaborately; otherwise the “warm greeting” type approach would be marred.
- A compatible design: Last but not the least, the New Year newsletter design has to be compatible with most of the email clients. If this does not happen then the recipient may not be able to view the letter. At the same time you may provide a link to see the design in a browser window. In every possible way the template needs to be compatible.
Well, from above points hopefully you have understood that slick and trim design with no exaggeration the New Year newsletter design can work best to attract viewer to visit your site. In simple words the greeting attitude should be carefully maintained. When you select the designer check if he or she is experienced enough to provide you one of the best New Year newsletter design. Hope your initiative gets successful and the firecrackers or the balloons impress your potential or existing customers.
One Responseto “New Year newsletter design – wish your clients with fireworks, sparkles & balloons”
Find Us On Facebook
- hello on Keyword rich domain names: How important it is in respect of SEO
- Classified ad software on PHP classifieds script: How it is bringing an evolution in classified site development
- PSD To Wordpress on PHP classifieds script: How it is bringing an evolution in classified site development
- Ecommerce Developer on Open source ecommerce development – advantages vs disadvantages
- Mushroom Substrate Calculator on Christmas web design – weave holiday magic into your website with small tweaks